Deadline: 1 August 2014
Open to: candidates enrolled in the final year of high school, or possess a high school diploma
Scholarship: tuition fees, visa, return air fare, accommodation and food, additional monthly allowance of 5000 MKD (120 USD), free intensive Macedonian course
Information regarding the Universities and the programmes available in Macedonia can be found on the websites of the Universities:
- University St. Cyril and Methodius – Skopje;
- University St. Kliment Ohridski – Bitola;
- University Goce Delcev – Shtip.
EligibilityThe scholarships are available for candidates, who:
- are currently enrolled in the final 4th year of secondary education or who possess a 4-year secondary education (high school) degree;
- are not older than 28 years of age;
- have a good knowledge of the English language.
ScholarshipThe scholarship covers:
- tuition fees;
- visa and residence permit fees;
- return air fare from the applicant’s home country;
- accommodation and food (full board) in the University dorms;
- additional monthly allowance of 5000 MKD (approximately 120 USD);
- free intensive course for learning Macedonian.
Documents to be submitted with the Application Form:
- Official high school diploma or certificate (where available);
- Official transcripts;
- Proof of English proficiency;
- Official document certifying the candidate has no criminal convictions and is not under criminal investigation at the moment of application;
- Official general medical report, including medical tests for HIV and Hepatitis C;
- An electronic copy of the Passport which must be valid for the next 5 calendar years;
- Two letters of recommendation from two academic professors/teachers who are well acquainted with the candidate’s academic abilities.